Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Chicago
Things to Do in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Big Foot Beach State Park
Named for Chief Big Foot of the Potowatomi tribe, this state park...
|Parks||Lake Geneva, Wisconsin|
Dancing Horses Show
Lights, camera, horses. With razzle-dazzle that rivals a Las...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Lake Geneva, Wisconsin|
Geneva Lake Shore Path
This 20.6-mile path hugs Geneva Lake, affording lovely vantage...
|Trails||Lake Geneva, Wisconsin|
Grand Geneva Well Spa + Salon
Part of the 335-room AAA Four-Diamond Grand Geneva Resort, this...
|Spas||Lake Geneva, Wisconsin|
Lake Geneva Cruise Line
Lake Geneva Cruise Line offers full-lake tours; sunset cruises...
|Tours||Lake Geneva, Wisconsin|
Perhaps most famous for its 40-inch refracting telescope—the...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Lake Geneva, Wisconsin|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe