Clock Shadow Creamery
Clock Shadow Creamery Review
Sharing an address and a passion for milky goodness with Purple Door Ice Cream, local cheesemonger Bob Wills uses hormone–free milk from cows just outside Milwaukee to produce his delectable curds, mozzarella, ricotta and other cheeses. The name stems from its location just a few blocks from the landmark Allen-Bradley Clock Tower. Large windows to the street give a peek into the production process, but you'll really want to go inside to get a taste (or two).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters
When: Two days in February 2014
Why: After being housebound by what seemed to be a never-ending winter (enough already!), it was time to bundle Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
We've never been to Chicago other than changing planes.
We'd like to go for a few days but that's a lot of flying to spend 3-4 days in one place.
Any add-ons in the area?
Thanks. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more