Sweeping views of Geneva Lake aren't the only draw at this longtime favorite. It's also owners Emily and Steve Sundberg's merging of their Swedish and Midwest backgrounds that produces beloved cuisine, from morning's Swedish pancakes to the evening's ribs with homemade barbecue sauce. Fish, pasta dishes, stuffed-high sandwiches and burgers (try the Scuttleburger, topped with their own "spiced cheese") round out the offerings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's