Sprecher's Restaurant and Pub
Sprecher's Restaurant and Pub Review
Diners to this top tourist choice go for the renowned beer cheese soup made with Milwaukee-originated Sprecher's beer, and they get hooked by great 8, 9 or 10-buck lunch-combo deals, the crinkle-cut sweet potato fries, fried cheese curds and other tasty brew-worthy accompaniments. Beer-battered fish on Fridays comes with a tap beer, Old Fashioned cocktail or root beer (make ours a root beer float, please).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
We will be visiting Chicago for 4 nights at the end of June/early July. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more