Milwaukee Ale House
Milwaukee Ale House Review
As soon as the temperature permits, locals flock to the dual decks of this brew and food favorite. But no matter the weather, it's a happening spot for locally crafted beer, like Louie's Demise, a malty amber ale, and the Irish-style Sheepshead Stout. If you're staying for lunch or dinner, you'll also find flavors of this stout in the signature pot roast. Wednesday and Saturday are prime rib nights. Other options include pasta, pizza, burgers, chicken pot pie and a late-night menu of fancied-up bar food like nachos topped with beer-marinated chicken. Live music Thursday, Friday and Saturday runs the gamut from classic rock to jazz (cover charges typically start at $5).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more