Sobelman's Pub & Grill
Sobelman's Pub & Grill Review
In an industrial area close to Miller Park and right off I-94, this burger joint makes good on its claim to be "Milwaukee's best burgers." Burgers are made from fresh-not-frozen certified Black Angus beef, served on a baked-locally butter roll. Owner Dave Sobelman plays up the rugged surroundings—and the building's history as one of the original Schlitz taverns—with touches like wooden Sprecher's beer barrels as tables in the cozy, flower-filled outdoor patio. Non-burger options make the grade too: grilled chicken cordon bleu, fried chicken, fish sandwiches and black bean burgers. Come in early for a bloody Mary.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
My wife and I need a relaxing, affordable 40th Anniversary trip. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more