Zing Eat Drink
Zing Eat Drink Review
When the general manager calls himself the "Zing Master," striking décor includes a framed closeup image of a zebra, tables are covered with sheets of one-of-a-kind art glass, and a chartreuse-and-vibrant-blue grand piano takes center stage in the martini lounge, you know this is not your ordinary dining experience. And Zing lives up to expectations with creative interpretations of main dishes (whimsically dubbed "entreez"), like baby back ribs served with crispy scallion polenta, marinated cucumbers and onions, and smoked bacon aioli; grilled salmon that's topped with wasabi marinated carrots; and hangar steak garnished with sweet cherry tomato-pepper jam. As for that martini lounge? It's a great spot for people-watching and sipping on extra-large Zingtinis, like the popular Bertha Mae, "just a little dirty." In warm weather, the tented back patio is open.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
We will be visiting Chicago for 4 nights at the end of June/early July. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more