Patachou on the Park
Patachou on the Park Review
This self-described "student union for adults" definitely has the camaraderie and community feel down, with food appreciated by students and grownups alike. Sourcing locally before it was cool, owner and Texas native Martha Hoover opened her first Indy restaurant in 1989 and by 2002 had earned a shout-out in Bon Appetit magazine. She still does it right, from deliciously flavorful cups of sustainably grown coffee to the famous "broken yolk" breakfast sandwiches and fresh house roasted turkey wraps.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more