Courtyard Restaurant, DeSoto House Hotel
Courtyard Restaurant, DeSoto House Hotel Review
The 1855 Victorian-style DeSoto House Hotel provides a fitting backdrop for any meal in history-laden Galena, but the Sunday brunch buffet in the Courtyard's four-story atrium gets most of the attention. For under $10 (less for kids), you get a sumptuous spread, replete with carving station, made-to-order omelets and waffles, biscuits and sausage, pastries, fruit, french toast, and more.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
We will be visiting Chicago for 4 nights at the end of June/early July. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more