Historic Third Ward
Historic Third Ward Review
The Third Ward tops Milwaukee's charts for hipster fashions, food and character with its indie boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, and clubs that have made their home in more than 70 buildings named to the National Register of Historic Places. Within the area is also the popular year-round Milwaukee Public Market (400 N. Water St.), a food-lover's paradise brimming with cheeses, fish, spices, breads and more. The neighborhood borders are loosely Milwaukee Street on the east, Water Street on the west; St. Paul Avenue on the north and the diagonal Erie Street to the south.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more