Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art Review
If you think you know the West, a browse through this phenomenal museum will have you thinking anew. Its blending and juxtaposition of both Western and Native American art, culture and history adds depth and perspective to any stereotypes. Exhibits include artwork that depicts idyllic scenes of cowboys on horseback, modern abstractions, Native American pottery and woodcraft, and more. Some of its most beloved holdings are works by artists from the famed Taos Society of Artists, as well as Georgia O'Keeffe, Kay WalkingStick, and Andy Warhol.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
We will be visiting Chicago for 4 nights at the end of June/early July. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more