At a Glance
- Complimentary breakfast
- short walk to downtown Saugatuck
- No pool on site
- simple rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
BaySide Inn Review
At this relaxing bed and breakfast, a lovely patio overlooks the Saugatuck harbor that winds its way to Lake Michigan. Gracious hosts Kathy and Frank Wilson purchased the once-dilapidated 1827 boathouse in 1990 and transformed it, adding a second floor for additional space. Choose a room with a view of the harbor or head out to the year-round, outdoor jetted tub to watch the yachts motor back and forth. Couples lounging by the common-room fireplace and families barbecuing on the charcoal grills set a low-key atmosphere. Feel free to get a pass to pop over to the pool at the owners' other property, the Beachway Resort & Hotel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more