Alterra at the Lake
Alterra at the Lake Review
Craving a jolt of flavorful java? Take a coffee break from the usual and perk up with a cup at this local chain, housed in a historic water pumping station (you can still see the old pump). Amid lofty ceilings, exposed brick and hardwood floors, sip your lovingly crafted and poured brews, made-from-scratch pastries and simple and fresh sandwiches like pesto mozzarella, Wisconsin grilled cheese and avocado BLT. There are 11 Alterra locations throughout the Milwaukee area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more