County Clare Irish Inn & Pub
At a Glance
- Complimentary breakfast
- whirlpool tubs
- complimentary parking
- Whirlpool tubs can't be used at certain times because of noise levels
- self-parking is available, but limited and forces some to valet instead
Check Rates from our Partners
County Clare Irish Inn & Pub Review
Located in a residential setting at the north end of downtown, this welcoming bed and breakfast stands out from the crowd with its Irish theme, double whirlpool baths and downstairs Irish pub. After checking into your quaint room with its paintings of Ireland and green and burgundy color scheme, you can head down to the pub for some European football or live music (on Thursday and Friday evenings) and a pint of Guinness.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more