Kountry Kitchen Soul Food Place
Kountry Kitchen Soul Food Place Review
Grits, biscuits and homemade gravy, hickory smoked bacon and fried pork chops. These are some of the mouthwatering highlights at this off-the-beaten path destination for made-from-scratch Southern cooking. Humble beginnings in 1988 as a six-seat countertop diner, Kountry Kitchen Soul Food Place has evolved into a sit-down restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and early dinners. It also happens to be a standard stop for visiting celebs, including President Obama.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
We will be visiting Chicago for 4 nights at the end of June/early July. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more