Indiana State Museum and IMAX Theatre
Indiana State Museum and IMAX Theatre Review
Before you head inside, take note of the outside of this White River State Park museum, made from materials all native to the state and embedded with sculptural icons that represent Indiana's 92 counties. Exhibits inside reveal the Hoosier State from its geological formation to its Native American heritage as well as its inclusion as the 19th state to its economic ups and downs in the 20th century. The museum also houses a working re-creation of Indy's historic L.S. Ayers tearoom and an IMAX theater.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more