Embassy Suites Indianapolis-Downtown
At a Glance
- Complimentary breakfast and evening drinks and apps
- indoor pool
- connection to Circle Centre Mall
- Parking entry can be awkward
- small pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Embassy Suites Indianapolis-Downtown Review
As is the Embassy Suites way, this all-suite property opens up with an impressive atrium lobby and glass elevators. Recently updated rooms provide the basics, along with suite amenities including mini fridge, microwave, two rooms and two TVs. One of the biggest draws of this chain is its complimentary cooked-to-order hot breakfasts, although be prepared for waits for food when the hotel is busy. To get the most bang for your traveling buck, check out the package deals, including a shopping package with a $25 gift card to the Circle Centre Mall, directly connected to the hotel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more