Galena Cellars Vineyard and Winery
Galena Cellars Vineyard and Winery Review
There are plenty of ripe reasons to make a stop at Galena Cellars: nearly 20 award-winning wines in 2011 alone; best white wine from Illinois; and winemaker Christine Lawlor-White, who was twice voted Illinois Winemaker of the Year. In-season vineyard tours guide you through the growing grapes and let you in on the winemaking process. Turn your visit into a romantic retreat by booking the upstairs guestroom. A downtown Galena location (515 S. Main St.) holds tastings daily.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more