Vicki's Family Diner
Vicki's Family Diner Review
For folks watching their wallets, this family-owned, family-friendly diner serves a worthy bang-for-your-buck, all-day breakfast, with nearly everything under $10. Veterans of the restaurant business, Vicki and Ron Beisel received plenty of kudos when they opened their diner in spring 2012. It's for dishes like Belgian waffles topped with strawberries and whipped cream; three-egg omelets made fresh in a sauce pan; and the lunch-menu club sandwich, featuring shaved turkey and ham, generous bacon slices and thick, crunchy lettuce.
- Address: 102 S. Blue Star Hwy., Douglas, 49406
- Phone: 269/857-3425
- Hours: Open daily 5:30-3
- Location: Saugatuck, Michigan
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters
When: Two days in February 2014
Why: After being housebound by what seemed to be a never-ending winter (enough already!), it was time to bundle Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
We've never been to Chicago other than changing planes.
We'd like to go for a few days but that's a lot of flying to spend 3-4 days in one place.
Any add-ons in the area?
Thanks. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more