Stonedrift Spa at Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa
Stonedrift Spa at Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa Review
What this resort spa lacks in square footage, it amply makes up for in hospitality and expert TLC. Tucked away within the country setting, various golf courses and Galena Lake that comprise the 6,800-acre Galena Territory, the spa invites resort guests and non-guests alike to enjoy a little R&R with its 10 treatment rooms and decked-out locker rooms. Try a Drifting Stone massage or a facial with Priori anti-aging skin care products.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters
When: Two days in February 2014
Why: After being housebound by what seemed to be a never-ending winter (enough already!), it was time to bundle Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
We've never been to Chicago other than changing planes.
We'd like to go for a few days but that's a lot of flying to spend 3-4 days in one place.
Any add-ons in the area?
Thanks. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more