Stonedrift Spa at Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa
Stonedrift Spa at Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa Review
What this resort spa lacks in square footage, it amply makes up for in hospitality and expert TLC. Tucked away within the country setting, various golf courses and Galena Lake that comprise the 6,800-acre Galena Territory, the spa invites resort guests and non-guests alike to enjoy a little R&R with its 10 treatment rooms and decked-out locker rooms. Try a Drifting Stone massage or a facial with Priori anti-aging skin care products.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more