Galena Brewing Company
Galena Brewing Company Review
When Galena residents Warren and Kathy Bell began a local beer label in 2009, the beer was actually brewed in Wisconsin. Now made locally, the beer has won several awards including a silver World Beer Cup Award for their Uptown Nut Brown Ale. Pair that with an Italian roast beef or pulled pork sandwich, a few tastes off the tapas menu or some simple bar food goodness like beer cheese nachos. Ask about brewery tours, catch a game on the four 55-inch HD TVS, and hear live bands most weekend nights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
My wife and I need a relaxing, affordable 40th Anniversary trip. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more