Galena Brewing Company
Galena Brewing Company Review
When Galena residents Warren and Kathy Bell began a local beer label in 2009, the beer was actually brewed in Wisconsin. Now made locally, the beer has won several awards including a silver World Beer Cup Award for their Uptown Nut Brown Ale. Pair that with an Italian roast beef or pulled pork sandwich, a few tastes off the tapas menu or some simple bar food goodness like beer cheese nachos. Ask about brewery tours, catch a game on the four 55-inch HD TVS, and hear live bands most weekend nights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters
When: Two days in February 2014
Why: After being housebound by what seemed to be a never-ending winter (enough already!), it was time to bundle Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
We've never been to Chicago other than changing planes.
We'd like to go for a few days but that's a lot of flying to spend 3-4 days in one place.
Any add-ons in the area?
Thanks. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more