Harley-Davidson Museum Review
The first Harley rumbled onto the road in 1903, riding a path to history and the hearts of millions of motorcycle enthusiasts. See that past rev to life in the exhibits of this fascinating and fun museum, showcasing more than 450 Harleys through the ages, including the Serial Number One, the oldest in existence. The "Custom Culture" gallery looks at some of the most creatively customized bikes of celebrities like Elvis Presley; the "Experience Gallery" gives visitors a chance to sit on a Harley; and "Imagination Station" is all about getting kids going HOG wild. The Motor Bar and Restaurant fuels appetites with all-American meals like burgers, wings and chili.
- Address: 400 W. Canal St., Downtown/Walker's Point Milwaukee, 53201
- Phone: 877/436-8738; 414/287-2789
- Cost: $16; children 5-17 $10; under 5 free with an adult; seniors 65 and up and military and students $12
- Hours: Open Mon.-Wed., Fri.-Sun. 9 -6; Thu. 9-8
- Website: www.harley-davidson.com
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters
When: Two days in February 2014
Why: After being housebound by what seemed to be a never-ending winter (enough already!), it was time to bundle Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
We've never been to Chicago other than changing planes.
We'd like to go for a few days but that's a lot of flying to spend 3-4 days in one place.
Any add-ons in the area?
Thanks. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more