Harley-Davidson Museum Review
The first Harley rumbled onto the road in 1903, riding a path to history and the hearts of millions of motorcycle enthusiasts. See that past rev to life in the exhibits of this fascinating and fun museum, showcasing more than 450 Harleys through the ages, including the Serial Number One, the oldest in existence. The "Custom Culture" gallery looks at some of the most creatively customized bikes of celebrities like Elvis Presley; the "Experience Gallery" gives visitors a chance to sit on a Harley; and "Imagination Station" is all about getting kids going HOG wild. The Motor Bar and Restaurant fuels appetites with all-American meals like burgers, wings and chili.
- Address: 400 W. Canal St., Downtown/Walker's Point Milwaukee, 53201
- Phone: 877/436-8738; 414/287-2789
- Cost: $16; children 5-17 $10; under 5 free with an adult; seniors 65 and up and military and students $12
- Hours: Open Mon.-Wed., Fri.-Sun. 9 -6; Thu. 9-8
- Website: www.harley-davidson.com
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more