Saugatuck Center for the Arts
Saugatuck Center for the Arts Review
A goal to provide high-quality, year-round arts programming to people of all ages and backgrounds in the Saugatuck area led to the establishment in 2003 of this nonprofit organization. Housed in a former pie factory (the 420-seat theater used to be the freezer), it fits right into the artsy Saugatuck feel and achieves its mission with gallery exhibits, arts classes for adults and children, live musical performances, two film festivals—one for children—and professional Broadway-caliber shows like "Avenue Q" and "Cabaret" in the Mason Street Warehouse Theatre.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
My wife and I need a relaxing, affordable 40th Anniversary trip. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more