Dallara IndyCar Factory
Dallara IndyCar Factory Review
Got the need for speed? Then race right over to this new Dallara facility, just a third of a mile from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and five miles from downtown Indy. Not only can you get a peek into the factory of this racing master, but you can even get behind the wheel of a street-legal two-seater IndyCar for a firsthand spin ($20, for visitors 16 and older) or get a virtual sense of the thrill in the track simulator.
- Address: 1201 Main St., Speedway Indianapolis, 46224
- Phone: 317/506-8479
- Cost: $11; children 12 and under $6
- Hours: Open daily 10-6
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more