Since 1986, this local fave has won raves for its "thin or thicker" pizza with a whopping 62 choices of toppings, from the mundane Italian sausage to the dare-you-to-try Cajun shrimp. It also offers a full slate of French bread sandwiches and huge salads. Besides the Broad Ripple location, there are outposts downtown (333 Massachusetts Ave.) and in Carmel (111 W. Main St.), all with outdoor dining options.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's