Cornerstone Shoppe Review
At the intersection of Lake Geneva's quaint Main and Broad streets intersection, this friendly shop certainly brings in the tourist crowds, and there's good reason. At the shop you can find antique-y tables and book shelves chock-full of scented and soy candles; artsy dinnerware; paintings of the area by local artists; romantic bridal shower gifts and keepsakes; and fashion-forward women's clothing by Dusak, Komarov and Tango Mango.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
We will be visiting Chicago for 4 nights at the end of June/early July. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more