Purple Door Ice Cream
Purple Door Ice Cream Review
Ice cream dreams come true at this local small-batch scoop shop in the carbon-neutral Fix Building. Owner Lauren Schultz and her husband Steve run the business, making silky, rich artisan ice cream by hand, using local ingredients whenever possible. They create mouthwatering flavors such as salted caramel, green tea and bacon. Feel less guilty about the creamy calories knowing that the milk comes from Wisconsin cows, and a portion of profits helps provide milk to Milwaukee homeless shelters.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more