Milwaukee River Cruise Line
Milwaukee River Cruise Line Review
Like the Chicago River, Milwaukee's namesake waterway has become a focal point of its downtown. From the Edelweiss boats, you can view the city skyline, learn some Brew City history or dance the night away. Themed cruises include a Margarita Fiesta, Beer and Brats, Kids Caribbean Pirate Cruise, and the Dinner Cruise, a primo pick for dates. Most cruises pick up passengers at the Highland Avenue dock, but check your cruise departure information before heading there, as others leave from the Port of Call Bistro at 106 W. Wells Street. Arrive about 30 minutes before tour time.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more