- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chicago is for the most part a wireless city, with most hotels and coffee shops offering high-speed wireless access. Some hotels have a nominal fee (usually less than $10) that gets you online for 24 hours. You can also duck into places like FedEx Kinko's to check your email, either on your own laptop or the available computers, but charges there can run high if you're online longer than a few minutes.
Cybercafes. Cybercafes lists more than 4,000 Internet cafés worldwide. www.cybercafes.com.
FedEx Kinko's (444 N. Wells St., Chicago, IL. 312/670–4460. www.fedexkinkos.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe