- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Making the Most of Your Time
Prepare for a long day in the Loop because of all the "must-sees," like the architectural boat tour and the Art Institute. Browse the shops on State Street, then take a trip out on the Ledge at Willis Tower and take a photo at Millennium Park's "Bean." Later, see a play or a Chicago Symphony concert. Designate another full day in the South Loop at Museum Campus: the Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, and Adler Planetarium are all top-notch choices.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe