- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Get cultured: Spend an afternoon at the Art Institute.
Get spit on: Watch the faces screened onto the two towers of the Crown Fountain in Millennium Park spit at delighted onlookers.
Appreciate architecture: The Loop has some of Chicago's architectural gems.
Discover deep-dish: Eat deep-dish pizza at Pizzeria Uno, where it was invented.
Explore the world and beyond: See stars at the Adler Planetarium, spot your favorite fish at the John G. Shedd Aquarium, then stand next to Sue the T. rex at the Field Museum on the Museum Campus.
Ponder the Picasso: Make a visit to the Daley Center, named after the late mayor, Richard J. Daley.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe