Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Belly Q Review
Chef-owner Bill Kim expands his Belly empire (Urban Belly, Belly Shack) with this third iteration: a trendy Korean barbecue house on the edge of Randolph's restaurant row. Secure a seat at one of the six grill tables—if you can—to engage in the authentic live fire action of DIY grilling over an open flame, with meats like short ribs and spicy lemongrass chicken. But bystanders can still order grilled meats safely on the sidelines, along with dishes like tea-smoked duck breast, steamed Chinese barbecue buns with hoisin sauce, and savory Asian pancakes stuffed with seafood or goat cheese. If you have the courage, warm up with a few drinks and head to the restaurant's karaoke lounge to belt out a few songs post-meal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more
Hi, all. While I'm logged on, thought I'd post about a premiere at Steppenwolf this summer. The Pulitzer Prize-winning playwri... Read more