Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
A little French decadence never hurt anyone, so prepare to get the white-tablecloth treatment at this elegant French-American fine dining restaurant overlooking Millennium Park. Inspired by architect Louis Henri Sullivan, the spacious salon is accented with refined turn-of-the-20th-century European touches like seafoam-green silk drapes and crystal chandeliers. Indulge in opulent starters like raw oysters or smoked steak tartare before moving on to heartier classics like Dover sole with braised leek, salsify, and brown butter, and bouillabaisse packed with lobster, shrimp, clams, mussels, saffron broth, and rouille. Oenophiles will appreciate the exclusive and biodynamic wine list, with plenty of wines by the glass.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more