Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Little Goat Review
Following the wild success of her flagship restaurant, the Girl & the Goat, Top Chef alum Stephanie Izard switches gears with this all-day counterpart. The diner/bakery/bar is open from early morning until late night, serving up comfort foods like fresh pastries, soups and sandwiches, burgers, and classic supper club entrees. Expect a rotating seasonal menu heavy on Americana nostalgia with a splash of Izard's eclectic touches, such as brandade and pork belly Benedict with kimchi-topped biscuits, and a sloppy joe made from goat with rosemary slaw on a squish squash roll. One of the bonuses of having an in-house bakery is a killer dessert menu, so save room for sweets.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more