- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Chicago 2014
Believe it or not, one of Chicago's finest hot dogs is hiding at luxury hotel Four Seasons. Long heralded as a fine dining destination (formerly Seasons), the hotel recently gave its restaurant a much-needed face-lift and a new, casual backdrop. Seasonal ingredients drive the comfort-heavy menu, which includes dishes like bison tartare with waffle chips and beer mustard, Wagyu short-rib sliders, and the famed Chicago-style hot dog with "housemade everything." End with nostalgic sweets like blood-orange "Dreamsicle" cupcakes, s'mores, or a bag of apple fritters. The white-tablecloth vibe may have dropped, but be wary of your wallet—prices tend to add up quickly here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early... Read more
Winters can be brutal in the Windy City.... Read more