- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Chicago 2014
Sable Kitchen + Bar
Sable Kitchen + Bar Review
Sleek, stylish, and boasting one of the city's most accomplished mixology programs, it's almost hard to believe that Sable Kitchen + Bar is a hotel restaurant. This is definitely a dining destination in itself though, thanks to chef Heather Terhune—a "Top Chef: Texas" contestant—who serves contemporary American dishes like short rib sliders with root-beer glaze, and lovingly crafted cocktails from seasoned mixologist Mike Ryan. Can't wait for dinner to dig into mini lamb burgers or duck confit flatbread? The restaurant offers all-day dining, so you can order dinner for breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early... Read more
Winters can be brutal in the Windy City.... Read more