- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Chicago 2014
Manny's Coffee Shop and Deli
Manny's Coffee Shop and Deli Review
Kibitzing counter cooks provide commentary as they sling chow—thick corned-beef and pastrami sandwiches, soul-nurturing matzo-ball soup, and piping-hot potato pancakes—at this classic Near South Side cafeteria. Though they occasionally bark at dawdlers, it's all in good fun—though looking for seating in two teeming, fluorescent-lighted rooms is not, so you're best off coming at off hours. Don't try to pay the hash-slingers; settle up as you leave.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early... Read more
Winters can be brutal in the Windy City.... Read more