- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Chicago 2014
Northwestern University Review
The private university founded here in 1851 by town namesake John Evans sits on a sprawling, picturesque campus hugging Lake Michigan. Among its highly regarded undergraduate and graduate schools are the Medill School of Journalism and Kellogg School of Management. It's also home to the Mary and Leigh Block Museum of Art, which houses more than 4,000 works in its permanent collection. Northwestern's Big Ten athletics program draws a mix of students and locals to games, especially to see the Wildcats football team play at Ryan Field.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early... Read more
Winters can be brutal in the Windy City.... Read more