- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Chicago 2014
Next Restaurant Review
Grant Achatz's buzzworthy sophomore effort is big on concept: the restaurant completely transforms itself every three months to focus on a unique theme. The opening menu, Paris 1906, paid homage to famed chef Auguste Escoffier's tenure at the Ritz Paris. Subsequent incarnations have transported guests to Kyoto in autumn or explored the adult interpretation of childhood. The tasting menu ranges in price from $65 to $365, depending on the date and time you book; tickets are paid for in advance, nonrefundable, and available only online—or via resale markets at highly inflated prices against season ticket holders. Tables accommodate two to four guests, with the exception of the six-person kitchen table.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early... Read more
Winters can be brutal in the Windy City.... Read more