Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Bloomingdale's (Medinah Temple)
Bloomingdale's (Medinah Temple) Review
Built in 1912 for the Shriners, the former Medinah Temple is a Middle Eastern fantasy, with horseshoe-shape arches, stained-glass windows, and intricate geometric patterns around windows and doors (it once also held a 4,200-seat auditorium). It stood vacant for many years, but in 2003 a Bloomingdale's Home & Furniture Store opened in the space.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more