- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Chicago 2014
Asian-cuisine purists might raise their eyebrows at dishes such as Peking duck flautas or Asian ratatouille strudel, but Chant's Asian-inspired global cuisine has plenty of fans. Those who crave familiar Thai takeout can order the pleasantly chewy wide-egg noodle pad se-eu while non-meat eaters appreciate the broad selection available (several dishes, even the pad Thai, can be prepared vegan). There's even a kids' menu. A full bar, with cocktails, wine, and several bottled Asian beers, distinguishes this pan-Asian eatery from restaurants with similar menus, making it a hangout on weekend nights and at Sunday brunch when live music draws a crowd ready to groove.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early... Read more
Winters can be brutal in the Windy City.... Read more