- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Chicago 2014
Wicker Park Inn
At a Glance
- rooms are spacious, very well maintained, and homey
- top-notch service
- dozens of restaurants and bars located just blocks away
- some complain of noise problems from the El or other guests
Check Rates from our Partners
Wicker Park Inn Review
One of the condo-like rooms in this small bed-and-breakfast is a great choice for anyone who wants to venture outside downtown Chicago for a taste of two of its most popular neighborhoods—Wicker Park and Bucktown. Every room is unique; all are tastefully decorated with cozy comforters and hardwood floors, and some can sleep up to six. This is a great place for a long stay.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters
When: Two days in February 2014
Why: After being housebound by what seemed to be a never-ending winter (enough already!), it was time to bundle Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
We've never been to Chicago other than changing planes.
We'd like to go for a few days but that's a lot of flying to spend 3-4 days in one place.
Any add-ons in the area?
Thanks. Read more
· News & Features
With more and more bars opening up around the city, Chicago is proving it knows its way around a cocktail ... Read more
The Windy City is home to a slew of new restaurants, boutique hotels, and museum exhibits worth checking... Read more
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more