Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Pilsen Murals Review
Murals give Pilsen its distinctive flair. You'll run into their bright colors and bold images at many turns during a walk through the neighborhood. At Ashland Avenue and 19th Street are two large murals illustrating Latino family life and Latinos at work. More murals created by community youth groups and local artists brighten up the blocks centered at 16th and Ashland; Aztec sun-god inserts decorate the sidewalk stones.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more