- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- close to the museum district
- well-appointed public spaces
- a fee for use of the fitness area
- steep parking fees
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Chicago Review
On a busy day the lobby of this Hilton might be mistaken for a terminal at O'Hare Airport; it's a bustling convention hotel, but one that retains its distinguished 1920s heritage in a Renaissance-inspired entrance hall and gold-and-gilt grand ballroom. Renovations completed in 2012 provide new dining and drinking options—the venerable Kitty O'Shea's bar remains—and a more modern feel for 454 guest rooms. The gym, at 28,000 square feet, has enough room for an indoor track and swimming pool. Nearly 200 rooms have access to an executive lounge for complimentary breakfast and evening snacks.
- Address: 720 S. Michigan Ave., South Loop, Chicago, IL 60605 | Map It
- Phone: 312/922–4400; 877/865–5320
- Website: www.hiltonchicagohotel.com
- Location: The Loop, Including West Loop and South Loop
- 1,544 rooms, 49 suites.
- Rate includes some meals, no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Is an hour & 40 minutes cutting it to close to do all we will need to do? Read more
· News & Features
Winters can be brutal in the Windy City. ... Read more
Capitalizing on America's "national shopping day", hotels across the country, located near major shopping... Read more
From Chicago Bears games to stylish restaurant and hotel openings, there’s something fun this fall... Read more