- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Chicago 2014
Heaven on Seven
Heaven on Seven Review
Every day is Mardi Gras at Heaven on Seven, which pursues a good time all the time. The restaurant, with two locations in the city, has a menu centered around a daring collection of hot sauces, and the food is plentiful and filling. Some guests find the menu too spicy for their kids, but would go back for the well-priced Mardi Gras jambalaya, fried oyster po'boy, cheese grits, and chicory coffee. Cheddar-jalapeño biscuits and chocolate peanut-butter pie are great menu bookends.
- Address: 111 N. Wabash Ave., 7th Floor Loop, Chicago, IL 60602 | Map It
- Phone: 312/263–6443
- Website: www.heavenonseven.com
- Location: The Loop
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No dinner except on 3rd Fri. of month.
- 600 N. Michigan Ave., 2nd Floor, Near North, Chicago, IL, 60611, 312/280-7774
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early... Read more
Winters can be brutal in the Windy City.... Read more