Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Heaven on Seven
Heaven on Seven Review
Every day is Mardi Gras at Heaven on Seven, which pursues a good time all the time. The restaurant, with two locations in the city, has a menu centered around a daring collection of hot sauces, and the food is plentiful and filling. Some guests find the menu too spicy for their kids, but would go back for the well-priced Mardi Gras jambalaya, fried oyster po'boy, cheese grits, and chicory coffee. Cheddar-jalapeño biscuits and chocolate peanut-butter pie are great menu bookends.
- Address: 111 N. Wabash Ave., 7th Floor, Loop, Chicago, IL, 60602 | Map It
- Phone: 312/263–6443
- Website: www.heavenonseven.com
- Location: The Loop
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No dinner except on 3rd Fri. of month.
- 600 N. Michigan Ave., 2nd Floor, Near North, Chicago, IL, 60611, 312/280-7774,
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more