- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Chicago 2014
MANA Food Bar
MANA Food Bar Review
It's easy to miss this slim, stylish restaurant amid the clothing boutiques and bars along Division Street, but those in the know squeeze in for globally inspired vegetarian and vegan fare. Dishes are small, so plan to order a few to share. The health-conscious among you will delight in chef Jill Barron's dishes of red quinoa salad and curried cauliflower with brown rice, but carnivores won't miss their meat with mushroom sliders and hearty, sweet-potato pancakes served with chutney. Apart from the food, the list of sake-based cocktails fills the seats along the long wooden bar: try the refreshing cucumber "sakerita" when it's available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early... Read more
Winters can be brutal in the Windy City.... Read more