- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Check Rates from our Partners
Dana Hotel and Spa Review
Posh and comfy, this chic hot spot has crushed velvet couches, hardwood floors, elegant wood furniture, and floor-to-ceiling windows; head to the Vertigo Sky Lounge bar upstairs for incredible views and tasteful photos of tattooed beauties. Although the public spaces lean toward those under 35, the rooms have a broader appeal. The Dana makes creative use of recycled goods; the spa's flooring is made of crushed beer bottles that looks like high-end marble.
Crushed-velvet couches, elegant wood furniture, and floor-to-ceiling windows make this luxury boutique hotel perfect for a romantic weekend getaway. Cuddle close at Aja, the on-site restaurant, where the sustainable Asian fare is designed to be shared, or relax with the spa's harmony massage for couples. The Romance, Relax and Revitalize package includes champagne and breakfast in bed.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Is an hour & 40 minutes cutting it to close to do all we will need to do? Read more
· News & Features
Winters can be brutal in the Windy City. ... Read more
Capitalizing on America's "national shopping day", hotels across the country, located near major shopping... Read more
From Chicago Bears games to stylish restaurant and hotel openings, there’s something fun this fall... Read more