Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Check Rates from our Partners
Dana Hotel and Spa Review
Posh and comfy, this chic hot spot has crushed velvet couches, hardwood floors, elegant wood furniture, and floor-to-ceiling windows; head to the Vertigo Sky Lounge bar upstairs for incredible views and tasteful photos of tattooed beauties. Although the public spaces lean toward those under 35, the rooms have a broader appeal. The Dana makes creative use of recycled goods; the spa's flooring is made of crushed beer bottles that looks like high-end marble.
Crushed-velvet couches, elegant wood furniture, and floor-to-ceiling windows make this luxury boutique hotel perfect for a romantic weekend getaway. Cuddle close at Aja, the on-site restaurant, where the sustainable Asian fare is designed to be shared, or relax with the spa's harmony massage for couples. The Romance, Relax and Revitalize package includes champagne and breakfast in bed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more