Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Lula Café Review
Locals worship Lula Café, a neighborhood favorite that's a quick walk from the Logan Square El stop. A bohemian storefront splits a spacious café with counter seating and an intimate dining room with closely set wooden tables and chairs. The food is stellar: expect modern dishes like wild bass with blood orange and olives, or maple-scented rabbit with rosemary sweet potatoes. Menus are seasonal, change frequently, and champion farm sources; in fact the restaurant holds prix-fixe farm dinners every Monday. Lula is open for breakfast and lunch, and diners come from far and wide for brunch, when hour-long waits are common.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more