- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Chicago 2014
Emperor's Choice Review
This sophisticated restaurant sets out to prove that Chinese specialties can get beyond deep-fried prawns and Kung Pao chicken, and it succeeds with strong seafood offerings, such as baked clams, Peking-style lobster, or Dungeness crab, fried and served whole, and seasoned with salt. There is also a separate menu of "delicacies," which includes items like shark's fin soup and pork belly. Diners come for the good food, decent prices, and friendly service—not for the atmosphere, which is cramped and bustling.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early... Read more
Winters can be brutal in the Windy City.... Read more