- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Chicago 2014
Signature Room at the 95th
Signature Room at the 95th Review
When you've got the best view in town and a lock on special occasion dining, do you need to be daring with the food? The Signature Room keeps it simple, making a formal affair of dishes such as rack of lamb and sautéed salmon while everyone ogles the skyline views from the John Hancock's 95th floor. If you come at lunch, the daytime light lets you see Lake Michigan; the $20 lunch buffet is a steal, but only available on Fridays and Saturdays. Sunday brunch is lavish—and pricey.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early... Read more
Winters can be brutal in the Windy City.... Read more